Thursday, September 24, 2009

New Real Assets Blog

You are not gonna believe it, but I have decided to start a blog that discussed only real assets. Why am I doing this? There are several reasons:

  1. I believe that real assets are an important part of an investment portfolio and will help protect an individual investor from the ravages of inflation.
  2. I enjoy investing in real assets myself for the above reason. I own physical gold, silver, and real estate. I will be discussing these topics throughout this blog.
  3. There should be an increased interest in real assets over the next several years with the weakening U. S. Dollar. Investors are looking to maintain their purchasing power through ownership and exposure to real assets.
  4. Finally, I view this blog as a nice addition to my other online assets which will earn me online passive income in the long run. Yes, this blog is an asset!

I am passionate about this topic as you might be able to tell from my other online writings. I plan on making 2-3 posts per week about various aspects of real assets. Feel free to stop by and comment or send me a note to suggest a topic. I would love to hear from you.

And be sure to read some of my other writings about real assets in between posts. I have included some links that might be interesting:

How to Take Advantage of Gold Price Seasonality

How to Profit From Real Estate

My Online Income Blog

Until next time--Keep It REAL!

No comments:

Check Out These Products From Amazon!